Loverhollic.



» Tell me your wish, » Juliette, » Try to copy me, » Ready or not, » Remember, » Heartbreaker, » Round and round,
Monday, August 30, 2010
I don't care, @ 10:58 PM

Someone asked me this question. If I knew my bias would never ever know who the heck I am, then why do I still love them so much?

At first, I was dumbfounded and merely shrugged off a reply. In fact, it was bugging me quite a lot. I knew in my heart that they probably would just glance around and look at me for a spilt second in the crowd. And then forget me. Okay that thought is quite depressing. Move on.
So, I thought about it for very long. Why do I love Jonghyun so much?
And I realised it isn't about getting known, or isn't being the first person to gain all their me2day updates and everything. Instead, I realise I find happiness when I see him smile that precious puppy eye kind of smile and get excited when there's a onhyun moment. And, oh the joy I get when they produced a new album and when minho could finally perform as five.
And the agony I felt when I realised Jonghyun was being overworked and Onew was lacking sleep and I was totally heartbroken. Seriously.
Yeah, ok. So I like them is not to get noticed by them, but it's the joy I get when I see certain things.
Next, it gives me a hell lot of motivation. Yup, I know I slack and sidetrack a lot because of Kpop. But heck, when I want to do something for them I will do it. Like saving up for Kpopnight2010, I feel so accomplished you know. Finally being able to see SNSD right in front of me, waving my lightsticks with other shawols and feeling united with them, screaming out Jonghyun and Sooyoung's name. Plus all the fanchants, is simply awesome. Furthermore, to get that A1 for maths and history just to dedicate it to G-Dragon (his birthday) and Jonghyun respectively, I mugged like mad. In the end, I got A1 and history results were surprising. Yeah, at least I get a hell lot of motivation from this.
Yeah, it's hard explaining things to a non-fangirl. It's like how you derive joy form shopping and blehhh. (Shopping is mad boring ok- unless its for kpop related stuff). Say all you want about me being crazy, about me needing to see a psychartrist (sp?) and just stfu ok.

Well, there's a reason why I love twitter and tumblr more than facebook (i reactivated facebook just to stalk proofalabel on kpopnight ticket details) cause of the awesome people there who do not bash me for my love for kpop. Hate me? Shut the freak up ok and get the heck out. Haters to the left . xP

I'm stating this in a very nice way now so don't make me blow my top ok. I forgived you so many times already, you better not insult them again. And yes, I can break our friendship because of kpop. Who ask you. I have given you enough chances. Take it or leave it.

Labels:


Juliette,
We are meant to be.


My name is Gladys and I'm crazily in love with Kpop or anything Korean.
Is happily married to Kim Jonghyun and I have a little brother named Lee Taemin.
Also has an older brother called Choi Minho. My best friends include Key and Onew.
We live in SHINee World with many other awesome Shawols.


Talk to you,
Cold heart baby.

Will start on 20th August.
Day 1: Your favorite k-pop guy group
Day 2: Your favorite k-pop girl group
Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias
Day 4: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias
Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group
Day 6: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group
Day 7: A k-pop song that makes you cry
Day 8: A k-pop song you know all the words to
Day 9: Your favorite k-pop performance
Day 10: A k-pop dance you’d like to learn
Day 11: Your favorite k-pop music video
Day 12: The very first k-pop song you ever heard
Day 13: A k-pop group you dislike and why
Day 14: A k-pop song that makes you smile
Day 15: A k-pop song that reminds you of someone you miss
Day 16: Your favorite k-pop lyric (and a translation)
Day 17: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling
Day 18: A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling
Day 19: Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group
Day 20: Your favorite picture of your guy k-pop bias
Day 21: Your favorite picture of your girl k-pop bias
Day 22: Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group
Day 23: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated
Day 24: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is overrated
Day 25: Your favorite k-pop music video
Day 26: Your favorite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist
Day 27: Your favorite dance battle
Day 28: Your favorite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist
Day 29: A k-pop song you never get tired of
Day 30: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles

Genie,
I'm genie for your dream.

Felicia (Blingbubble).
Meizheng (Blingblingtofu).
Rachel (Onlyonyu).
Xinying (_Keytomyheart).
Love like oxygen,
I called you butterfly.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

Thank you for fangirling with me at whisperof-lucifer.blogspot.com! :)