Loverhollic.



» Love love love, » Love like this, » Run devil run, » I don't care, » Tell me your wish, » Juliette, » Try to copy me, » Ready or not, » Remember, » Heartbreaker,
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Love like oxygen, @ 11:00 PM

YUNHANAM .
HELLOBABY~

I watched Hellobaby a long time ago, and it was since then that I loved them.
From the first episode I was already doubling up on the floor with laughter, what with Taemin running away from the "Kidnappers" and saying it's a hidden camera. Laugh like mad. And then the following episodes was mad epic. Still remember the time when they dressed up as animals and started roaming the kids playground with Yoogeun. Onew condition was VERY evident heehee, what with him rolling down the slides and scaring that little girl till she cry haha! Yeap, got to like Onew then. And what with SHINee racing on the baby cars just to be able to feed Yoogeun? Jonghyun mad funny and cunning go and plan with Onew to defeat Key first, then attack with Minho to topple Onew over. "Who says you have to be on the same side all the time?" Yeap I remember the exact same line. Onew still went to dance Ring Ding Dong just for free snacks~! Jonghyun was like, "What are you doing" . Eeeks.
Oh yes, the drama~! The freaking cute dramas. Jongkey and 2Min and Onew dressing up as a penguin. Omg, the drama was mad funny what with "Jonghyun was so mean till his hair turned yellow~." And still have his moustache dropping off keke. And minho's high note was awesome as well!
Ahhhh and Jonghyun trying to tempt Yoogeun with his pathetic coin for New Year money and succeeded. And asking Onew and Jonghyun to wash the laundry? Onew was busy talking to Jonghyun and dumped like one bunch of powder inside haha! Jonghyun was talking about Onew's tummy being a washboard heee~ What's with Key asking Onew and Jonghyun to bring Yoogeun to cut hair. Obviously fail lah please, and Taemin was so confident he could stop Yoogeun's cry but failed miserably due to the failure of the bubble machine. Ahhh. The memories.
Still remember Onew stepping on Jonghyun's foot when they were carrying the bed, and how Taemin pacified the fake baby. Jonghyun: the disgusting world where people only liked cute things.

And now, those memories flooded back again when I watched Yunhanam. It was awesome. I knew I would be damned jealous when I see noona's dating my SHINee, so I braced myself. But hey, it wasn't that bad okay. (:  I dealt with it and was amazingly spazzing about all the dates and laughed my head off at some parts. Taemin liking the swing more than the noona lol~!
I loved the last episode like crazy, especially with GaIn. Omg GaIn rocks okay whoo. Then the wonderful pajamas party~~. And with the hidden camera. Omg I love hidden cameras especially in the SNSD hellobaby one haha Seohyun. Okay don't sidetrack. Taemin was supposed to get pranked by the Taemin Yunhanam season 2 but Onew Minho Jonghyun decided Taemin probably knew something about that already, so they decided to prank Key instead since he was easy to prank. Ended up a prank in a prank and it was super super duper mad funny ok.
And all the Onew condition quotes, with what "When its vague, LA!" and what "I tried to do what the dog did, then I realise I'm human._." Hehe~ I also spot a bit of Onhyun and Jongkey. Also loved the part when they were in the karaoke room and they were singing So Hot and Kissing You. And Minho did aegyo~!
Of course still have things I jealous of. Like how that unnie managed to date Jonghyun at the theme park huhuhu. But actually I thought it was quite cute seeing them wearing couple hairbands. Idk why I wasn't as jealous as I thought I would be. Have I grown up into a more mature fan? hehe.
Of course still have things I was angry about. The ep10 especially. That unnie practically messes up SHINee's dorm and placed her disgusting pictures on top of my Jonghyun and Onew oppa's bed? She win liao. Okay, that one nvm, its Yunhanam after all. She then wears Taemin's shirt and takes Minho's money? Eh that money is Minho save to buy present for Key one lor. All in all, still very funny cause SHINee also didn't like her, Jonghyun rejoiced in the end but Onew was sulking. He got chosen because he did the mission but he did the mission because he didnt want that noona coming over everyday to make stew for them for one month HAHAHA. Taemin was very pisse off when that noona came to cook but didn't clean up~. Okay those parts were the most interesting. Keke.
Whatever he does. it's Onew sangtae. ^_^

All in all, SHINee's variety shows daebak! (: Wth I still have so many to watch. Plus the Minho and HyunJoong dramas. And BEAST's Idol maid how? Also haven't completed SNSD's Hellobaby and still got SGB and what about Dream Team! And Idol maknae rebellion + my WGM. Zzz Gakwon TT I still haven't started. And my Yong Seo. This is depressing. Oh crap I remember I still have my SMTOWN concert + after party fancams.

Oh no. End of years are coming up. I need to chiong all this during December holidays? Win liao.

Labels:


Juliette,
We are meant to be.


My name is Gladys and I'm crazily in love with Kpop or anything Korean.
Is happily married to Kim Jonghyun and I have a little brother named Lee Taemin.
Also has an older brother called Choi Minho. My best friends include Key and Onew.
We live in SHINee World with many other awesome Shawols.


Talk to you,
Cold heart baby.

Will start on 20th August.
Day 1: Your favorite k-pop guy group
Day 2: Your favorite k-pop girl group
Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias
Day 4: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias
Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group
Day 6: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group
Day 7: A k-pop song that makes you cry
Day 8: A k-pop song you know all the words to
Day 9: Your favorite k-pop performance
Day 10: A k-pop dance you’d like to learn
Day 11: Your favorite k-pop music video
Day 12: The very first k-pop song you ever heard
Day 13: A k-pop group you dislike and why
Day 14: A k-pop song that makes you smile
Day 15: A k-pop song that reminds you of someone you miss
Day 16: Your favorite k-pop lyric (and a translation)
Day 17: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling
Day 18: A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling
Day 19: Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group
Day 20: Your favorite picture of your guy k-pop bias
Day 21: Your favorite picture of your girl k-pop bias
Day 22: Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group
Day 23: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated
Day 24: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is overrated
Day 25: Your favorite k-pop music video
Day 26: Your favorite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist
Day 27: Your favorite dance battle
Day 28: Your favorite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist
Day 29: A k-pop song you never get tired of
Day 30: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles

Genie,
I'm genie for your dream.

Felicia (Blingbubble).
Meizheng (Blingblingtofu).
Rachel (Onlyonyu).
Xinying (_Keytomyheart).
Love like oxygen,
I called you butterfly.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

Thank you for fangirling with me at whisperof-lucifer.blogspot.com! :)