Loverhollic.



» Soom, » Go Away, » Haru haru, » Clap your hands, » Bad Girl Good Girl, » Forever or never, » Love like oxygen, » Love love love, » Love like this, » Run devil run,
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Gara gara go, @ 2:52 PM

Fan account of Kpop Night 2010 (Singapore).

Reached at around 6:30 am. Thanks parents for sending us there :3 Reached there quite a number of people alrd, then somemore people queue for friends so the queue just gets longer . ): Oh wells, nothing we can do about that rights. So queued until 10-11+ am then started raining. Heng Shimeng and me got bring umbrella. After a while, we went into indoors cause raining outside. It was very organised lorhs. Then when the sun shone again we had to go outside again. -.- Collected lunch from parents who went to buy for us, ate a little bit but like got no appetite. Lazed around. Then I collected my fanpack and changed into the SHINee shirt with Yihan and Shimeng. Then suddenly everybody stand up wtf I thought siao so early they letting us in liao meh. Then everyone started screaming I thought SNSD or SHINee coming in I also scream. Turn out to be some media camera wtf. Then since the sones gathered tgt so they go interview sones lor.
Suddenly someone shouted SHINee and the whole hall screamed. Hah, beat that sones.
Okay lah sones not bad they go spray paint their hair pink .
So anyways, time to go in liao I kamchiong. Then at the side empty space mah, the people don't want block so I just walk along the side until I came to an empty spot hahas (Y) . But some auntie (Really auntie like 30+ wtf) say she want call security? Shenjingbing call then call lah plus she herself is also cut one lor. Purleaseeee-.- In the end we let her go first lor, but later she still behind us muhahaha. So anyways we just chiong as fast as we can, ran in and we got a quite lousy view of the stage. After waiting for about 30min, suddenly the stage lights dimmed. Wtf I immediately got up. Heng I got up very quickly cause everyone behind started to pushhhhh. Woah.
So we kenna push to the front lor haha. (like near the runway).
Then some video of Haru (the drama) played and all the weird sponsers start coming up. Seriously anti-climax. MCs came out together with the guest of honour. Aiyah the boring parts-.-
And then it was FT ISLAND! Omg Hongki and Jaejin always come to our side i very happy okays! My two biases ahhh. Then after I hope Hongki took off his jacket and then Love love love started! (: Jaejin came to our side and HE WAVED AT ME OK. Ooooohmyyyyygawdddd I was screaming Jaejin whenever he came closer. x.x After they performed 4 songs I alrd very tired fml.
The boss, infinite and ze:a performed. I don't know them but surprisingly I know their songs. Haha I also dunno why. And during ze:a performance I only know Kwanghee so obviously I screamed Kwanghee and gdi. Argh.
Then SHINee SHINee SHINeeeeeeeeeee!!!! With Replay at the start omg I scream and jumped and got more front hahaha (cause people at the back also push) AND Jonghyun wasn't there. He was in SG after all but didn't come to perform ): It's okay I saw the rest and totally cannot believe ok! LALALA. Shouting Onew and Key like cray cray. Then they walked down the runway and I screameddddd Onew onew onew onew key key key key keyyyy~. Gah.
-calms down-
So anyways, they very awesome. Then suddenly... BABYYYYYY. Omg everyone in the hall went crazy crazy crazy okay (cause fans mostly sones / shawols). Everyone just sang / screamed along with SHINee! (: (L) Then it was them introducing themselves. Key likes pepper crab HAHAHA. And he did the victory sign for our side the camera and I screamed like mad okayy eeee.
After that, LUCIFERRRRRRR ;D ! Omg shouted the fanchants damn loudly as I could.
LEE JINKI, KIM JONGHYUN, KIM KIBUM, CHOI MINHO, LEE TAEMIN, SHINEE, LUCIFER!
:'D THEN HELLO OMFG AWESOME HELLO HELLO ! (:
And then SNSD!
Kenna pushed to the front by sones again hehe! Fanchants were even louder this time cause got fanboys! Not bad not bad, Sooyoung's hair was weird though, buttttt Fany was chio :D Omg they were awesome with Genie, Oh, Run devil run and Gee! And their introduction was mad awesome with Jessica's and Fany's english! hwaiting snsd! :)
Then BIGBANG REALLY ROCKED THE NIGHT WITH 6 SONGS OMG MY GDRAGON TOP TAEYANG . Gahhh. Gara gara go , then haru haru, lies, last farewell and two other songs~ (: AWESOMEEEEE.
GDragon waved to me okays. Fyeah. (: AND HE TOOK OFF HIS SHADES IN FRONT OF ME GDI
Gah. Taeyang also waved and Seungri sang in front of us :D Madness!!!
Omgggg :D All the bands then walked past the runway anddddd KEY WAVED AT ME!
KEY WAVED AT ME!
KEY WAVED AT ME!
KEY WAVED AT ME!
KEY WAVED AT ME!
KEY WAVED AT ME!
KEY WAVED AT ME!
OOOOH LAALALALLALALLALAA I SCREAM LIKE MAD HEH ;D
And Sooyoung waved at me tooooo along with Hyoyeon and Sunny cause they were walking tgt (: Fyeahhh.
When they walked back I shouted onew's name but he dao me :'(
Ok nvm . Jaejin was walking with Key and gahhhh So cute my biases :)

AWESOME OKAY KTHXBAI.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Juliette,
We are meant to be.


My name is Gladys and I'm crazily in love with Kpop or anything Korean.
Is happily married to Kim Jonghyun and I have a little brother named Lee Taemin.
Also has an older brother called Choi Minho. My best friends include Key and Onew.
We live in SHINee World with many other awesome Shawols.


Talk to you,
Cold heart baby.

Will start on 20th August.
Day 1: Your favorite k-pop guy group
Day 2: Your favorite k-pop girl group
Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias
Day 4: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias
Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group
Day 6: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group
Day 7: A k-pop song that makes you cry
Day 8: A k-pop song you know all the words to
Day 9: Your favorite k-pop performance
Day 10: A k-pop dance you’d like to learn
Day 11: Your favorite k-pop music video
Day 12: The very first k-pop song you ever heard
Day 13: A k-pop group you dislike and why
Day 14: A k-pop song that makes you smile
Day 15: A k-pop song that reminds you of someone you miss
Day 16: Your favorite k-pop lyric (and a translation)
Day 17: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling
Day 18: A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling
Day 19: Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group
Day 20: Your favorite picture of your guy k-pop bias
Day 21: Your favorite picture of your girl k-pop bias
Day 22: Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group
Day 23: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated
Day 24: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is overrated
Day 25: Your favorite k-pop music video
Day 26: Your favorite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist
Day 27: Your favorite dance battle
Day 28: Your favorite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist
Day 29: A k-pop song you never get tired of
Day 30: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles

Genie,
I'm genie for your dream.

Felicia (Blingbubble).
Meizheng (Blingblingtofu).
Rachel (Onlyonyu).
Xinying (_Keytomyheart).
Love like oxygen,
I called you butterfly.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

Thank you for fangirling with me at whisperof-lucifer.blogspot.com! :)